Because I always have something to say.
Monday, July 18, 2011
The Great Honey Challenge
It's day one! I started two weeks of face washing with raw local honey this morning, and I think I like it. The honey was so sticky that at first I was thinking to myself, "what the heck am I doing...I am never going to get this off my face!!" But I have to say that I was SO surprised at how quickly and easily the honey came off with just a few splashes of warm water. And, as the link suggests, I even left the honey on for a few minutes, enjoying the "tightness" that does imitate a facial masque. I had a focus group this morning, so I did put on makeup. That means I'll have to pick up my Oil Cleanse routine tonight, but something tells me that perhaps I should eschew makeup whenever possible for the next two weeks, if I want optimal results (read: if I want my chin-zits to scram. Which I do). So! Day one down, and I'm not running for the hills. (Nor am I still trying frantically to remove solidified honey from my face.) I consider that success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughtful conversations are my favorite kind. Comments are temporarily moderated, just until we get up and running. Thank you for your patience.