Okay, so, HI. Yeah. There are no "fashion" posts, and no exciting accounts of our (wonderful!) time in portland and Dallas and Colorado (yes, we have been BUSY in the long pause in posting). Why? Not because I don't want to chronicle these days with my single son and happy husband, and not because I don't want to share those stories, but because the laptop, it died. ANd now I type this standing up at the living room entertainment center, which is why we got me a laptop in the first place, but when it died not FIVE days post purchase, I got all nervous and paranoid about Big Purchases of Unreliable Electronics, and, well, here we are. Standing up and typing, into a large screen too close to my face and rounded shoulders. My posture, it suffers.
Also. I looked in a mirror at some point and kind of really didn't like what I saw (I do love me, I'll have you know; just not so crazy about how the packaging is sort of starting to look a little more soft and bubble wrap-y than, well, ever. So, while I probably should (and most likely will) start taking pictures of it and posting it here for the posterity of my posterior (oh, my gosh, I am so sorry about that), I think I should definitely get another Zumba class or two under my belt (HA!) before that. Just for the mental boost.
Anyway. That's where I've been while I've not been here. I still feel very strongly about lots of things, like natural living and natural birth and natural parenting and and and...stay tuned.
So glad you're posting!
ReplyDelete